The Blizzard Update Agent could not install in the specified folder location. The folder may be a reserved system folder, contain special characters in the folder path, have special restricted permission, or the game may have been previously installed in the same location.
- Try selecting a different installation folder. Be sure to select a folder that is not in your operating system's directory.
- Make sure that the installation folder is not set to read-only, which prevents the installer from writing data.
- Don't use a directory that already has a game installed, as this may cause existing game data to be lost.
- Make sure you have write permissions for the installation folder you've chosen. Selecting another user's folder may prevent installation.
- Avoid using a long file path, as it may cause issues with installation. Use the default folder path to help prevent issues.