Cannot Apply a Transmogrification Appearance
- After choosing my appearance, I click "apply" and nothing happens
- I cannot apply a transmog, but I could before
If you are unable to apply a transmog, check the following:
- Disable your addons.
- Mouse over the equipped item and check if it says "This item cannot be transmogrified". By design, some items can't receive an appearance.
- Verify your character is eligible to apply the appearance you selected. Some appearances have some requirements before you can use them.
- Check your character for buffs which apply a costume and remove the costume.
- Make sure the item you are wearing is the right armor class for your class.
- If you are using a previously created transmogrification set, try to apply the appearances one piece of gear at a time. It will help you find which item or appearance is causing the issue.
If your issue persists, reset your user interface.