- Cannot select DirectX 12 for Graphics API
- Unable to set WoW graphics options to DirectX 11
In-game the DirectX version can be changed by:
- Pressing Esc
- Select System
- Select Advanced
- Change the Graphics API
- Restart the game client
DirectX version can also be changed out of game through the command line arguments in the Battle.net desktop app.
- With the Battle.net desktop app opened and WoW selected click on Options
- Select Game Settings
- Find WoW and check the box for Additional command line arguments
- In the new box enter the command for the desired DirectX version:
- Click Done to save.