You can connect a Twitch.tv or YouTube account with your Battle.net account to earn special rewards during official events. To do so:
- Log in to your Battle.net account
- Go to your Battle.net Connections page
- Click Connect next to Twitch and follow the instructions
- Login to your YouTube account
- Go to your YouTube Connected Apps page
- Click Connect next to Battle.net and follow the instructions
Note: If you share your computer with someone, or you have multiple Battle.net accounts, make sure your connected account is the one you want to receive rewards on.
- Make sure you're logged in to your connected Twitch account while you watch the event. If you're not logged in, you won't get credit for watching and you won't receive your reward.
- Some browser plug-ins can block Twitch from recording your presence during a stream. Temporarily disable your plug-ins to make sure you're eligible for rewards. Twitch and Blizzard can't provide support for issues caused by incompatible browser plug-ins.
- You may not see a notification for rewards earned on YouTube but rewards are correctly provided in game.
- After unlinking a Twitch account from a Battle.net account, a new Twitch account cannot be linked for 7 days. If you have recently unlinked a Twitch account you will need to wait to relink a new one.
- Resetting a Twitch password will break existing links to Battle.net. If you reset your Twitch password you will need to follow the steps above to unlink and relink your Twitch account to your Battle.net account.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!