Video card driver settings can affect game performance and your computer's ability to display graphics correctly. To reset your driver settings:
- Right-click on your desktop and select Catalyst Control Center.
- In the upper-right corner of the window, select Preferences.
- Select Restore Factory Defaults.
- Right-click on your desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel.
- Click Manage 3D Settings.
- In the upper-right corner, click Restore Defaults.
- Right-click on your desktop and select Graphics Properties.
- Click 3D.
- Click Restore Defaults.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
We use this feedback to help better craft these articles for you.
Thanks for your feedback! If you still need help, contact us. Contact Support