Resetting your UI to default settings can resolve various display and interface issues.
- Completely exit World of Warcraft.
- Uninstall any addon managers to make sure they don't re-add your removed addons.
- In the Blizzard Battle.net desktop application, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows®) or Reveal in Finder (Mac®).
- Open the World of Warcraft® folder.
- Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
- Re-launch World of Warcraft so the changes can take effect.
If you use Windows and still encounter issues, follow the below steps to delete specific files in the Virtual Store directory.
Note: This directory may not exist on your machine. If it doesn't, you will receive a Windows error, and you can ignore the following steps.
- Configure Windows to show hidden files and folders.
- Press Windows Key + R then copy and paste the following in the Open field: %localappdata%\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft\
- Click OK.
- Open the \Program Files folder if present, and look for a \World of Warcraft folder.
- Open that folder and delete the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders. Close Windows Explorer and restart your system.