- Been away for a while and I had stuff in the mail
- Forgot a bunch of auction house mails in my mailbox when I left the game
Mail will remain in your mailbox for 30 days. After 30 days, the mail is deleted and any items or gold attached to the mail is lost. You can use our Mail Return page or Classic Mail Return page to restore sent, deleted, or expired mail. You will receive the restored items in your character’s mailbox. Mail that has expired too long ago cannot be restored. Customer Support doesn’t restore mail.
You can restore mail once every 15 days per World of Warcraft Account. The service cool-down is shared between World of Warcraft and WoW Classic.
You cannot restore mail if
- You don’t have game time or an active subscription
- Your account is suspended or banned
- The mail expired too long ago
- Mail sent to the wrong player has been removed from the mailbox