- I can't see my Real ID friends in the app, but I can see them in-game
- All of the friends I added using BattleTag have disappeared
- When I log into the Battle.net phone app I can't see my friends.
If you cannot see your friends on your Battle.net friends list, try the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Expand the Friends list to show all your friends
- Open the Battle.net Desktop Application
- Click on the Friends list in the upper right hand corner
- Make sure Favorites and Friends lists are maximized
- To make sure that your account cache is uploading properly, reset your password
- To clear corrupted files from your computer's cache, delete your Battle.net cache and files
If you continue to have trouble with your friends list after going through the above steps, contact us for assistance.