This error means that the Battle.net Update Agent couldn't obtain a decryption key from Battle.net for installation. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- If the game you are trying to install has not been released, wait until the game is released and try again. For more information on game release dates and times, visit Battle.net.
- If the game was recently released, please wait a few minutes and try again. Our servers may be busy or overloaded.
- Disc installation requires an internet connection. If you're using a game disc to install the game, make sure you're connected to the internet.
- Make sure your system clock time and time zone are accurate and try again.
- If you continue experiencing issues, visit the Battle.net Downloads page and obtain a new copy of the game installer.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried all of these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum (World of Warcraft) (StarCraft II) (Diablo III) (Hearthstone) (Heroes of the Storm) (Overwatch) or contact us.