This error means that the Blizzard Update Agent couldn't obtain a decryption key from Blizzard services for installation. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- If the game you are trying to install has not been released, wait until the game is released and try again.
- If the game was recently released, please wait a few minutes and try again. Our servers may be busy or overloaded.
- If you're using a game disc to install the game, make sure you're connected to the internet.
- Make sure your system clock time and time zone are accurate and try again.
- If you continue experiencing issues, visit the Blizzard Downloads page and obtain a new copy of the game installer.