Invalid information was submitted to the login servers. This can happen when an incorrect email address, password, or authenticator code is entered, or when an authenticator becomes desynced from the Battle.net servers.
- Be sure to enter the Battle.net account email address and password correctly.
- If your login information is saved, try reentering your Battle.net account email and password.
- If the issue persists, try resetting your Battle.net password.
- If you have an authenticator, be sure to enter the correct code. Codes expire in 30 seconds. If the code on your authenticator has changed, do not use the old code.
- Resync your authenticator:
Reset the Authenticator
You may need to reset the authenticator if you can't resync successfully.
- Remove the current Battle.net Mobile Authenticator from your Battle.net account.
- In the main menu, select About.
- Select Need a New Serial Number?
- Write down your current Serial and Restore Code in case you need to restore your previous serial number during this process.
- Select Get New Serial Number.
- Attach your new Battle.net Mobile Authenticator serial number to your Battle.net account.
Change Your Battle.net Account Email
- In rare cases, you may need to change your Battle.net account email to resolve login issues.
- After changing your email, attempt to login to see if the issue was resolved. You can revert your email address at any time after the issue is resolved.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried all of the steps for your operating system and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums (World of Warcraft) (StarCraft II) (Diablo III) (Hearthstone) or contact us.
Article ID: 6571