Battle.net can't display content due to a connection issue or a temporary server issue.
- Click Reload to refresh the page contents. If the issue persists, restart the client to clear up any temporary issues.
- If you experience connectivity issues, try optimizing your internet connection.
- Update your operating system and drivers to be sure you're using the most recent version.
- Programs running in the background can conflict with Battle.net. Try closing background applications.
- Security software may interfere with Battle.net's internet connection and prevent the application from running properly. Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs.
- If your network cache contains old or conflicting information, it will cause connection issues. Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS.
- Reset your network devices, which may become flooded with data and drop the connection to your ISP.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, proxy, router, or port settings.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried all of these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum (World of Warcraft) (StarCraft II) (Diablo III) (Hearthstone) (Heroes of the Storm) (Overwatch) or contact us.