Battle.net Balance is an electronic balance players can use to purchase Blizzard Entertainment games and services.LOAD BATTLE.NET BALANCE
Limitations and Restrictions
- Funds added to Battle.net Balance are not refundable (except as otherwise provided by law), and cannot be converted into cash. Battle.net Balance can only be used to buy designated Blizzard Entertainment products and services.
- Battle.net Balance can only be purchased and used with your country's currency.
- Battle.net Balance is non-transferable. However, the Battle.net Shop allows you to purchase some items (such as digital games and World of Warcraft game time) as gifts you can share with others.
- The maximum amount of Battle.net Balance you can have on your account is $350, or $110 if you don't have an Authenticator linked to your account.
- You can't use Battle.net Balance to purchase items from the Blizzard Gear Store, in-game products for Hearthstone on mobile devices, or World of Warcraft subscriptions—though you can buy game time in the Battle.net Shop.
- Battle.net Balance can't be combined with another payment method to make purchases.
- As with any payment method, local taxes may apply to purchases made with Battle.net Balance.
- You cannot make partial payments with Battle.net Balance. If you don't have sufficient balance to cover the purchase, you must add additional Battle.net Balance funds or use another method of payment.
Note: To ensure the security of every Battle.net Balance transaction, there may be a delay before Battle.net Balance becomes available for use. Credit card purchases may take up to 3 days to process. Direct debit users can use PayPal as an alternative method of payment.