The Battle.net Account Verification Form is used to recover or change information on your account. Do not submit this form until asked to do so by Customer Support.
Note: Before submitting this form, ensure that you have access to the account’s registered email address. If the registered address has been changed without your authorization, please submit a ticket for assistance.
- Print the Battle.net Account Verification Form and complete the entries accurately and clearly in blue or black ink. Sign the form by hand. Digital signatures will not be accepted.
- Attach all requested documents. You may attach up to four files to a Battle.net Support Site ticket. Attachments must be under 5MB and be in BMP, JPG, GIF, TXT, SPX, or TGA format. Files with other formats or files that are too large may be filtered or deleted without response.
- Clearly scan or photograph the registered player's government-issued identification. The identification must be valid. We do not accept expired identification.
- If Dated ID Submission is requested:
- Take a clear, legible photo of the account holder's identification held near the account holder's face.
- Take a clear, legible photo of the account holder's identification held near a daily dated publication, such as a newspaper or magazine. The document must have been published within the last 7 days.
- Submit a scan or clear, legible photo of the form and any attachments via a Battle.net Support Site ticket.
- Include the Battle.net account name and details of the service you would like performed in the ticket description field.
Article ID: 300599