Battle.net can't access or download a configuration file required to load your installed games.
- Restart Battle.net to clear any stalled processes.
- Restart your computer to resolve any temporary issues that may interfere with Battle.net.
- Update your operating system to be sure you're using the most recent version.
- If you're using wireless internet, try switching to an optimized wired connection.
- Run a security scan to find and resolve any infections.
- Security software may interfere with Battle.net and prevent it from running properly. Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs.
- Programs running in the background can conflict with Battle.net. Try closing background applications.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- If the issue persists, uninstall the Battle.net Desktop application and download a new copy from the Battle.net Game Downloads page.