Breaking News: Destiny 2 Pre-purchase Support
Welcome Guardians new and old! Blizzard is pleased to be working alongside Bungie to support the release of Destiny 2 on PC. Whether you are currently part of the Blizzard community or just joining us, we want to make sure you have a great experience with Destiny 2. Below you will find some common issues players encounter when setting up, or recovering a Blizzard account as well as some helpful troubleshooting should you run into any issues with your purchase of Destiny 2.
Having a Blizzard account is required to purchase and play Destiny 2 for PC. To create a Blizzard account, please visit the account creation page here. If you are creating the account for a minor child, please create the account using the parent or guardians’ information. This can be updated later once the minor has reached the age of majority.
You may also create an account with Facebook by using the “Sign up with Facebook” button. You’ll be directed to Facebook to confirm your account information.
If you already have a Blizzard account, you are one step closer to purchasing Destiny 2 for PC! Login and visit the online shop to begin your order process!
If you are unable to log in with your Blizzard account, please check the articles below:
- Forgot your password? You can reset your password here.
- If you need to update your security question, follow the instructions found here.
- If you’re unable to access your account due to an authenticator, there may be some options to remove or update it. Follow the steps here for guidance.
- If you do not remember or no longer have access to the email address that your Blizzard account is registered to, please visit this article.
- If these steps do not work or you're unable to access your account for another reason, you can contact us for assistance.
Once you are logged in, you can find Destiny 2 for PC available on our online shop. Select the version of Destiny 2 that you wish to purchase and proceed using the Pre-purchase for Windows button. A list of accepted payment methods is available here. Keep in mind that the Blizzard online shop does not currently allow purchases to be split across multiple payment methods.
If you encounter any problems with your purchase, this article provides a list of common issues that can arise.
Follow Blizzard Customer Support on Twitter @BlizzardCS for service status updates and information.