Breaking News: Purchase Support
Fall in soldier! Blizzard is pleased to be working with Treyarch to support the PC release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. If you are currently part of the Blizzard community, or are just joining us, we want to make sure you have a great experience. Below you will find common solutions for issues players may encounter when setting up or recovering a Blizzard account, and helpful troubleshooting instructions if you run into any issues purchasing Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Having a Blizzard account is required to purchase and play Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC. To create a Blizzard account, please visit the account creation page here. If you are creating the account for a minor child, please create the account using the parent or guardians’ information. This can be updated later once the minor has reached the age of majority.
You may also create an account with Facebook by using the “Sign up with Facebook” button. You’ll be directed to Facebook to confirm your account information.
If you already have a Blizzard account, you are one step closer to purchasing Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC! Login and visit the online shop to begin your order process!
If you are unable to log in with your Blizzard account, please check the articles below:
- Forgot your password? You can reset your password here.
- If you need to update your security question, follow the instructions found here.
- If you’re unable to access your account due to an authenticator, there may be some options to remove or update it. Follow the steps here for guidance.
- If you do not remember or no longer have access to the email address that your Blizzard account is registered to, please visit this article.
- If these steps do not work or you're unable to access your account for another reason, you can contact us for assistance.
Once you are logged in, you can find Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PC available on our online shop. A list of accepted payment methods is available here. Keep in mind that the Blizzard online shop does not currently allow purchases to be split across multiple payment methods.
If you encounter any problems with your purchase, this article provides a list of common solutions to issues that can arise.