You can cancel a Blizzard Gear Store order if it was placed within the last 30 minutes:
- Log in to your Battle.net account.
- Select Transaction History > Order History.
- In the Order History table, click the Order Number you wish to cancel.
- If the order is eligible for cancellation, click Cancel Order to proceed.
- You will be prompted with a final confirmation. Click Yes. Your order status will be updated to Cancelled.
- Any physical goods in this order will not ship. Your payment method will be refunded in 3-5 business days. A confirmation email will be sent to your Battle.net email address. Please retain this email for your records.
Cancel a Processed or Shipped Order
If an order for physical goods is in a Processed or Shipped status, it cannot be canceled online. You must refuse the package when the carrier attempts delivery or return it unopened to the carrier. The carrier will return the order to our warehouse. After the return has arrived and has been processed, your payment method will receive a refund of the purchase amount, not including the cost of shipping. Allow 2-3 weeks for the refund process.
Note: If you are not a Blizzard customer but have orders from Blizzard appearing on your card statement, see Unauthorized Use of Credit or Debit Card.
Article ID: 300593