After you place an order in the Battle.net Shop or any of our in-game shops, you can review it on your Battle.net Order History page. For Gear Store orders, you can check your order status on the Gear Store Order History page.
Note: Authenticator orders shipped in the United States are delivered by the United States Postal Service (USPS) and will not have a tracking number.
Order Status Messages
- Queued—The payment is still processing, or inventory is not yet available.
- Pending PayPal—Waiting for payment processing through PayPal.
- Payment Review—Payment information is being verified.
- On Hold—The order may need additional data verified.
- Processing—The order is being processed.
- Shipped/Complete—The order has been shipped.
Note: You will not be charged for incomplete orders. Your financial institution might hold the funds for a while, even after an order is canceled or fails, but they should release them shortly.
- Canceled—The order has been canceled by the customer.
- Failed/Declined—The order failed and will not be fulfilled.
Article ID: 4500046