Diablo III Servers May Be Temporarily Offline
Errors 3003, 3005, and 395000 indicate that the Diablo III servers are offline. If you receive one of these error codes, first check the Diablo III Server Status Page, then check the Diablo III login screen for news.
If these error codes occur outside of maintenance, follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Reset your network devices.
- If you're using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection and optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Try to release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall your security software to resolve software conflicts.
- Try closing background applications.
- Update your network card drivers to resolve any network related errors.