The Diablo® III servers are taken offline in order to resolve critical issues. Errors 3003, 3005, and 395000 indicate that the Diablo III servers are offline. If you receive one of these error codes, first check the Diablo III Server Status Page, then check the Diablo III login screen for news.
If these error codes occur outside of maintenance, follow these troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
- Your router may become flooded with data and drop your connection to your ISP. Reset your network devices to address this.
- If you're using a wireless connection, switch to a wired connection and optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Conflicting network information will cause update issues. Try to release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any conflicts.
- Due to the way the launcher installs and updates our games, security programs can interfere with the process. Disable or temporarily uninstall your security software to resolve this issue.
- Programs running in the background can conflict with the Update Agent. Try closing background applications.
- Update your network card drivers to resolve any network related errors.
Tried everything here?
Article ID: 4100052