- If you receive an Error 3 in-game, your digital purchase is still under Starter Account restrictions. If 72 hours have passed since your purchase, change your Battle.net password to force the account database to refresh.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Battle.net Desktop App installed.
- Delete the Battle.net Cache Folder to remove any corrupted data.
- Add contact information to your Battle.net account.
- If you have a mobile Battle.net Authenticator, resync it.
- Try to log in to the game from a different computer.
- Log in to a different play region. For example, if you normally play in The Americas, log in to Europe or Asia. This method will often push a new copy of the EULA and TOU to your computer. Details on how to change your server region are in the Global Play article.
- Create a new Administrator account on your computer, then launch the game from it.