If one of your game licenses has been suspended or terminated due to a violation, you can appeal the suspension by submitting a support ticket.
Before you proceed with a ticket, review the following:
- The account holder is responsible for the account's behavior. Suspensions are applied regardless of who committed the violation, and without consideration for extenuating individual circumstances. These factors will not lead to a suspension being removed.
- Submitting a ticket through the website is the only way to receive a review. Blizzard support staff will not review suspensions over the phone or through web chat. This allows us time to investigate relevant logs and activity.
- Abusive and redundant appeals may be closed without a response. This includes appeals filed after a final review has been completed.
- If you believe your account was compromised, you should follow the steps listed at Account Compromise: What to do?
- If your account is presently suspended or banned from the forums please refer to our Forum Login Issues page.
Article ID: 6741