The Battle.net Update Agent detected an issue with the installation disc. This may indicate that the disc is damaged or otherwise unreadable. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Do not eject the disc before installation finishes.
- Make sure the installation disc is clean and does not have any smudges, scratches, or cracks that may prevent your computer from properly reading it.
- Try a different optical (CD) drive.
- Try to copy the contents of the installation disc to your hard drive and run Setup from the newly copied files.
- Copy a pre-existing game installation from another computer on your home network.
If the installation disc is still not working, download and run the game installer from Battle.net instead.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried all these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forum (World of Warcraft) (StarCraft II) (Diablo III) (Hearthstone) (Heroes of the Storm) (Overwatch) or contact us.