To potentially resolve issues with your game, try resetting your UI to default settings.
- Completely exit the game.
- In the Battle.net Desktop Application, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows) or Reveal in Finder (Mac).
- Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
- Relaunch so the changes can take effect.
Note: If you have any addon managers, uninstall them to make sure they don't re-add your removed addons. If you need help uninstalling your addon manager, refer to the website where you downloaded it.
- Configure Windows to show hidden files and folders.
- Navigate to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft\ (replace %username% with your windows account username).
- Delete the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders, then close Windows Explorer and restart your system.
Tried everything here?
Article ID: 300544