Single Character Crashes
If you're experiencing repeated crashes on a single character, try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Reset Your User Interface to fix any character issues caused by out-of-date addons.
- Update Your Video Drivers.
- If the character crashes continue, uninstall and reinstall the game.
Blue Loading Bar Stuck on Enter World
This issue is often caused by the Nvidia Nforce Network Access Manager. Uninstalling this program may resolve your issue. If you need assistance uninstalling this program, contact NVIDIA directly. The Network Access Manager program is not crucial for connectivity, and your Nvidia Nforce driver will still work without the Network Access Manager software.
To see if you have the Network Access Manager program installed on your system, use the following steps:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete. If Task Manager does not start automatically, click on the Task Manager button from the menu that appears.
- Click the Processes tab, then click on the Image Name header to sort the names alphabetically.
- Scroll through the list for a program named NSVCIP.exe. If this file name is on the list, this program is installed on your computer.
This program is not the only possible cause of the hanging loading bar. If the issue continues, try additional Connection Troubleshooting steps.
Article ID: 518