The Heroes of the Storm shop uses your Battle.net® account's primary payment method to fund purchases. If you do not have a credit card or PayPal account on file, you can add them on your Battle.net Account Management page.
If you do not have access to a credit card or PayPal, the Heroes of the Storm shop also accepts alternate payment methods like Battle.net Balance. If you have Battle.net Balance on your account, the shop will use it before your primary payment method.
Bundles sold in the Heroes of the Storm shop may include items you purchased separately. When this happens, the game will automatically reduce the price for each item you already own. The remaining items in the bundle will still receive the bundle discount.
Note: All sales are final. We recommend you use the Try Now button before making a purchase to try a hero before you buy it.
Make a selection from the dropdown above.
Common Payment Issues
If you experience errors or issues in the Heroes of the Storm shop, follow the steps below to resolve your issue.
- Enter your password or your CVV number correctly, if prompted.
- Make sure your primary payment method is valid.
- Error 10200244 means your bank or payment provider declined the transaction. Contact your payment provider to resolve the issue.
- If you prefer to use Battle.net Balance, make sure that you have enough. Remember that it can take up to three days for recently loaded balance to be credited to your account.
The Heroes of the Storm PTR allows you to purchase and play with new items from the in-game shop. These items will carry over to your live game account when the PTR concludes.
When you purchase an item on the PTR, you'll be prompted to type the name of your region. To change your default region for PTR purchases:
- Go to the Options menu.
- Click Language and Region.
- Select your region from the PTR Purchase Region dropdown.
For more information on regions, check our Global Play article.Note: Double-check to make sure you're purchasing your item for the correct region to make sure it carries over to your live game account.