Note: PayPal is not available in all regions.
Adding PayPal to Your Payment Options
- Go to My Payment Options and click Add Payment Method.
- Select PayPal from the dropdown menu, and then click Continue to PayPal.
- Log in to your existing PayPal account, or create a new account.
Note: You need a valid credit card on your PayPal account to make payments.
If you require assistance setting up a PayPal account, contact PayPal customer support.
Using PayPal to Add a World of Warcraft Subscription
- Log in to Battle.net Account Management.
- Select the World of Warcraft account you want to manage.
- Click Game Time & Subscriptions, select Get a subscription, and click Continue.
- Select a subscription plan, select PayPal from the dropdown, then click Continue.
Note: PayPal subscriptions recur automatically until they are canceled.
- You will be redirected to your PayPal login screen. Log in and click Agree and Continue.
After completing the final step, you'll see a confirmation message. You can now log in to World of Warcraft and play!
Using PayPal to Add Battle.net Balance
PayPal can be used to add Battle.net Balance for use with Battle.net digital goods and services.
- Go to the Load Balance page.
- Select the amount you want to add and click Continue to Payment.
- On the Payment Information page, select PayPal from the dropdown menu.
- Accept the Terms of Sale and click Continue.
Once the purchase has processed, you will be able to use your new Battle.net Balance. For more information, see the Battle.net Balance article.
Article ID: 1500016