If you experience an invisible or otherwise distorted cursor in-game and you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 try the following steps:
- Right-click your desktop and select Screen Resolution.
- Click Make text and other items larger or smaller.
- Change the size to either Smaller or Medium. (Our games are not compatible with the Larger setting.)
- Click Apply.
- Restart your computer.
If you are using Windows 10, follow these steps:
- Right-click your desktop and select Display Settings.
- Move the text size slider to the left.
Note: You may also need to disable mouse pointer trails in the Control Panel.
If the previous steps did not resolve your issue in World of Warcraft, try the following:
- With the game closed, click the dropdown menu on the Battle.net Desktop app, and select Show in Explorer.
- Open the World of Warcraft folder.
- Open the WTF folder.
- Open the Config.WTF file.
- Add a line to the bottom with this text: SET gxCursor "0", and save the file.
- Start World of Warcraft.