The World of Warcraft® Shop allows you to purchase exclusive mounts, pets, and cosmetic items through a handy in-game interface. Items purchased in the Shop are delivered directly to your inventory. If your bags are full, the item is delivered to your mailbox.
Note: All sales for items purchased through the Shop are final. Please double-check your order to make sure it's correct before you finalize your payment.
It is not possible to gift items through the in-game Shop. If you want to gift a pet or mount to a friend, use the Battle.net Shop instead.
When you make a purchase in World of Warcraft, the game will try to complete the transaction using Battle.net Balance first. If you do not have enough balance, or if Battle.net® Balance is disabled for in-game purchases, the Shop will use your account’s default payment method.
Your active currency in World of Warcraft is determined by your Battle.net account's registered country and cannot be changed.
Note: Loading Battle.net Balance funds may take up to three days to complete. For a more immediate payment source, set up a primary payment method instead.
The ability to make purchases in the in-game Shop can be disabled through Battle.net Parental Controls. To disable in-game purchases, visit your Parental Controls dashboard and uncheck Allow in-game purchases.
Common Payment Issues
If you experience issues, follow the steps below:
- Make sure in-game purchases are allowed in Parental Controls.
- Make sure you enter your password or CVV number correctly, if prompted.
- Check your default payment method. Make sure it’s valid, it's not expired, and all associated information is correct.
- Check with your bank or payment provider to make sure they aren't declining the transaction.
- If you prefer to use Battle.net Balance, make sure you have enough funds. Remember it can take up to three days for recently loaded balance to show on your account.
- Certain security programs may interfere with the Shop. If you receive errors after trying the steps above, temporarily disable your security applications and try again.