This message occurs when the subscription on a World of Warcraft game license has expired. To continue playing this license, you must set up a new active subscription.
Note: If you are confident that your subscription information is up-to-date, you should be able to continue to play as normal. If you continue to experience this error, try the steps below.
To manage World of Warcraft subscription fees and paid services:
- Return to Account Management.
- Click the World of Warcraft license you wish to manage.
- If you had your license set up as a recurring subscription, check to see if the subscription has been cancelled.
- It's possible that your payment information was declined. Check your registered Battle.net email address for further details.
- If your subscription recently renewed and you are receiving this message, please log out, then log back in. This error may occur if you are online at the time a game license is rebilled.
- Try deleting your Cache folder (Generally found at C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\); this may also resolve the issue.
Article ID: 300745