A continuación te mostramos la versión en inglés.
WoW Character Name Change Appeal
- Why was I forced to change my character name?
- I was suspended for a character name and would like to appeal.
- I came back after a long absence and all my characters were renamed
Character names can be changed, or flagged for a name change, for a variety of reasons:
- Characters with accounts inactive for more than 2 expansions may be renamed to a random name to allow players on active accounts to use them
- Characters transferring to new realms may be flagged for a name change if their name was in use on the new realm
- Characters whose names were blocklisted or reserved after the character was created may be forced to pick a new name after a character service
- Characters whose names were reported may be forced to change their names to pick one which is not a violation of the naming policies
In any of these cases, you should log in on the character and pick a new name. If your character has not been accessed for a long time and the name was released for inactivity, you may be able to get the same name again, but for any characters that were penalized, you should pick a new name to avoid an account action.