A continuación te mostramos la versión en inglés.
- I cannot use WoW voice chat
- I can't hear others in voice chat in WoW
- Others can't hear me when I talk
Follow the steps below to resolve problems with voice chat. If you need information on voice chat features, visit our Blizzard Voice Chat article.
Note: You are unable to use voice chat on a Starter Edition or if you're silenced from a penalty.
- Make sure your device is set up properly by going to System > Voice Chat and making sure the Output Device and Microphone Device are set to System Default.
- Make sure your microphone or headset is plugged in.
- If your microphone or headset has a mute switch, make sure it's unmuted.
- Make sure your Default Device is set up correctly in Windows by right-clicking the speaker icon in the system tray, and selecting Recording Devices.
- If you have Parental Controls enabled, make sure voice chat hasn't been disabled.
Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- If your voice chat is set to Push To Talk, try changing the keybind for Voice Chat: Push To Talk to a different key in the System menu under Voice Chat.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
Note: Make sure the ports for both Blizzard Voice Chat and World of Warcraft are set up correctly.
Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Make sure Exclusive Mode is disabled
- Ensure Windows 10 privacy settings are not preventing use of your microphone or headset.