A continuación te mostramos la versión en inglés.
Diablo II: Resurrected Error Failed to Initialize Graphics Device
- Unable to start Diablo II: Resurrected as it crashes on startup with this error
- Failed to Initialize Graphics Device error occurs when starting Diablo II: Resurrected.
This error usually happens when your computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run the game. Please check the following:
- Make sure your computer meets the Diablo II: Resurrected System Requirements.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Please note that the only supported Windows version is Windows 10.
- If you play on a laptop that has two video cards, make sure you use the more powerful card for games.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.