よくある問題Trying to load the game returns error "Direct3D failed to initialize"
This error is maybe caused by out of date drivers, an out of date/corrupted DirectX installation, other applications causing conflicts or incompatible hardware.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements. (Diablo III, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, StarCraft Remastered, StarCraft II, World of Warcraft)
- Update your drivers to resolve any driver compatibility issues.
- Reset in-game options in Blizzard app (Settings -> Game Settings).
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Windows 7 only: An outdated or incorrect DirectX installation may trigger this error. Reinstall DirectX using Microsoft's web installer.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.