- Error: "Starter Edition accounts cannot perform this action"
- Paid 10 gold to Behsten / Slahtz but it didn't re-enable my XP gains
- Error: "You've been removed from the queue because someone is missing required quest completion"
Level 20 characters
You cannot queue for Battlegrounds if your character is level 20, you have disabled experience gains, and your WoW account doesn't have game time.
To queue for Battlegrounds, you can choose one of two options:
- Keep experience gains disabled and add game time.
- Re-enable experience gains without adding game time by talking to Behsten in Stormwind or to Slahtz in Orgrimmar. If this doesn't re-enable experience gains for you, contact us.
To queue for Battlegrounds, it is required to finish the quest lines of the following starting zones:
- Exile's Reach
- Gilneas for Worgens
- Kezan for Goblins