- I didn't have space in my bags, so I've deleted a quest item, can you restore it?
- I've lost my quest item, please return it to my WoW Classic character
- I abandoned a quest in error and all my quest items were destroyed
In modern World of Warcraft most quest items don't take up space in the inventory, and are accessed through the quest tracker. In WoW Classic and Burning Crusade Classic quest items are physical items that take space in your inventory.
- If you don't remember deleting the item(s), check your bank
- If the item was provided by the quest giver, try talking to the quest giver again to receive a replacement
- Abandoning a quest will usually delete all the quest items related to it
- The Item Restoration page will not restore destroyed quest items. You must abandon the quest and start it again from scratch
Blizzard Customer Support does not assist with restoring quest items.