- Warcraft III is lagging
- I experience latency while playing W3R
- I am disconnected while playing Warcraft III
If you are unable to connect, or if you are experiencing high latency or frequent disconnects while playing the game, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Check BlizzardCS on Twitter for breaking news and information on our services.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.