よくある問題World of Warcraft crashes with an Error 132: Fatal Exception! message.
Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date addons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues. The steps below address the most common causes.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Overheating can cause performance issues, game crashes, and full computer lockups. Check for overheating components.
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.