A versão em inglês está disponível abaixo.
WoW Token Purchased from Auction House Undelivered or Delayed
- Didn't receive WoW Token purchased from Auction House
- Token disappeared from inventory
- WoW Token purchased with gold missing from bags
Make sure you are logged in with the character that purchased the WoW Token and check your inventory carefully. Disable any addons that may be interfering with your interface.
Note: Tokens purchased from the character selection screen will not be sent to your inventory but will instead activate the game time immediately.
Token purchased in the Auction House
- Check your Games & Subscriptions to verify when your current game time expires
- Confirm you are logged onto the character that completed the purchase
- Check your inventory carefully
Token purchased in the Shop
- If you never received the Token, visit your Transaction History to verify if the payment is pending, was cancelled, or failed
- Check the Auction House to verify if you listed the Token and it's still unsold
- Check your mailbox to verify if your Token was sold and your gold is ready for collection
- Check your total gold to see if you already collected the gold
Recently Completed a Character Service
If you completed a Character Transfer or Faction Change shortly after buying your WoW Token, contact us.