A versão em inglês está disponível abaixo.
World of Warcraft UI Scaling Issues
- My mouse cursor is the wrong size.
- My UI is a different size than it was before.
If you're experiencing issues with the UI in World of Warcraft (for example, blurry text, incorrectly scaled elements, or a mouse cursor that is too big or too small) follow these steps:
- Check the UI Scale setting in-game:
- Open the Game Menu.
- Choose the System options and navigate to the Advanced section.
- Check the box for UI Scale and adjust the slider.
- Click Okay.
- You may need to change the method the game uses to scale your UI. Make sure World of Warcraft is closed, then do the following:
- Navigate to your World of Warcraft\_retail_ installation directory and open the WTF folder.
- Open the Config.wtf file with a text editor (Notepad, etc.) and add these lines:
SET uiScaleMultiplier "1"
SET cursorSizePreferred "0"
- Save your changes and launch the game.