A versão em inglês está disponível abaixo.
Adding a Battle.net Authenticator to Multiple Accounts
- I have two accounts, I want to use the same Authenticator for both
- I would like to use my authenticator for my second account but I don't know how
The Battle.net Mobile Authenticator app can be attached to up to three different Battle.net accounts.
After you added the Authenticator to the first account:
- Log in to the Account Settings of your second account
- Go to Security > Set up Authenticator (or Account Overview > Add Authenticator)
- Skip the download because you already have the app on your phone
- Select "Other Options: Set up a mobile authenticator"
- Enter the security code sent to your Battle.net email
- Enter the serial number found on your Battle.net Authenticator App
You can use the same steps to add the same Authenticator serial number to a third account.