A versão em inglês está disponível abaixo.
World of Warcraft Mount Missing from Collection
- There are mounts missing from my journal.
- One of my mounts is suddenly greyed out and I can't summon it.
If you are missing a mount from your in-game Collection:
- Ensure that the filters are appropriately checked
- Open the Collection tab
- Click on the Filter tab
- Within the Filter tab, ensure that Collected is checked. Under Sources, check All Sources
- Try using /cast mount name or /use mount name
- Ensure you are searching for the correct name, as mount names may be different from the name of the item you used to learn the mount.
- Perform a user interface reset
Note: If you have transferred a character or game account between Battle.net accounts, you will no longer have access to the account bound mounts from the original Battle.net account.
- Mounts may not show up in your journal until your order shows as Complete or Shipped, which can take up to 24 hours after the order is placed.
- Failed or refunded orders will remove the mount from your journal until it is purchased again.
- Mounts will only appear in the region you purchased them.