PvP Harassment

อัพเดตแล้ว: 3 เดือน ก่อน
รหัสบทความ: 10184


  • A player is camping me
  • Keep being ganked and can't play the game at all
  • A player of the opposite faction is killing NPCs


The Game Master staff will not intervene in Player versus Player (PvP) disputes.

world of Warcraft

If you do not wish to engage in open world PvP combat in World of Warcraft, disable War Mode.

World of Warcraft Classic

If you do not wish to engage in regular PvP combat in WoW Classic, you must create your character on a Player versus Environment (PvE) realm. On a PvE realm, you can freely choose when you want to engage in open world PvP combat by enabling or disabling your PvP flag.

If you chose to create your character on a PvP realm, Game Masters will not address situations where you are repeatedly killed by the opposite faction. This includes situations that may be considered dishonorable such as corpse camping or killing players well below your level.

You cannot transfer from a PvE realm to a PvP realm. Transfers from PvP to PvE are permitted. Game Masters do not provide realm transfers.