- I don't want to receive messages from a specific player.
- How do I block whispers from another player?
Our games are designed to be friendly social experiences; however, we have included tools to block unwanted communication from other players in-game. If another player's communication is in violation of our Code of Conduct, please also consider reporting the incident to us for investigation.
Blocking a Player
To ignore a player in StarCraft II, follow these steps:
- Right-click the character portrait or the character name in chat and select Block Communication.
- Click Block Player to confirm.
While ignored, the player cannot whisper you, send group invites, or request a group invite. Additionally, you will not see their messages in public chat channels.
Removing a Player from the Blocked List
To remove a player from the Blocked list, if they are still visible in the chat history, you can right-click the character name and select Unblock. Otherwise, follow these steps:
- Hit Esc to bring up the game menu.
- Select Options.
- Select Social.
- Under the Blocked Communication list, find the character name and click Unblock.