Did Not Receive Items from Twitch Overwatch League All-Access Pass
- I bought the All-Access Pass on Twitch but did not get my items in game
- I didn't get my away skins on my Overwatch accounts
To receive items from the Overwatch All-Access Pass purchase items (skins, profile pictures, sprays), you must:
- Link your Twitch and Blizzard Accounts
Note: For console versions of Overwatch, you must also have your console account linked to your Blizzard account
- Purchase the Overwatch League All-Access Pass on Twitch
- Not already own the rewarded item
Once your accounts are linked and the purchase is completed, the items will show up in-game when you log in.
If your items are not showing up, try unlinking and relinking your accounts, or resetting your Blizzard account password to refresh your account.