Recovering a World of Warcraft Account
- Trying to find old World of Warcraft account
- Can I merge an old WoW license to my Blizzard account?
- Can't find my old World of Warcraft characters
If you do not recall your account information, contact us for assistance. The following information can be used to help locate an account:
- The CD key from a physical copy of World of Warcraft or any expansion
- World of Warcraft characters, including name and associated realm for each
- First and last name of the account owner
- Any email addresses that may have been used on the account
- Phone numbers associated with the account
- Home address listed on the account
- Order IDs for purchase of World of Warcraft or expansions
- Login username for pre-Battle.net World of Warcraft accounts
Note: Blizzard employees will never ask you for the password of your account. Do not provide passwords when creating tickets for your security.