- My realm isn't showing up when I try to do a guild service.
- Error: Oops! This needs your attention: The character you selected is not on your account.
- Error: Oops! This needs your attention: The name change reservation has expired.
- Error: Ineligible transfer, unknown error.
- Error: You must reimburse a chargeback on this account.
- My account is greyed out.
Only the Guild Master can start a Guild Service.
Guild Services can only be purchased through the In-Game Shop; they are not available on the Web Shop. If you cannot find your Guild Master character or realm, ensure that the character and guild are eligible for a Guild Service.