Engineering Goggles does not have any Azerite powers
- Gearspun Googles do not have any azerite powers to select from.
If you equip Azerite gear that doesn't match your class' armor type, you won't be able to select any Azerite Powers.
For example, a Shaman (which uses mail) that equips AZ3-R1-T3 Gearspun Goggles (which are leather) will see a blank Azerite Power screen. Shamans would need to equip AZ3-R1-T3 Bionic Bifocals (which are mail) to see the proper Azerite Powers.
For convenience, here is a list of the Battle for Azeroth Engineering goggles and their armor types:
- AZ3-R1-T3 Synthetic Specs - Cloth
- AZ3-R1-T3 Gearspun Goggles - Leather
- AZ3-R1-T3 Bionic Bifocals - Mail
- AZ3-R1-T3 Orthogonal Optics - Plate