Linking an Activision Account to a Battle.net Account
A Battle.net account can be linked to an Activision account to track your Call of Duty profile. If you do not have an Activision account, you can create your free account here.
Follow these steps to link your account:
- Sign in to the Battle.net account you wish to link
- In the same browser, sign in to your Activision account
- In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link.
- Note: A Call of Duty profile may only have one linked Blizzard Account
- Select CONTINUE. You will be taken back to the Battle.net website to complete the account linking process.
Note: Unlinking and relinking Activision accounts can cause corruption with Season Pass, DLC, Micro DLC items, or other entitlements applied to your accounts. Please avoid any unnecessary unlinking and relinking of accounts.