ปัญหาทั่วไปRealm doesn't show up on realm list.
If your realm is missing from the realm list, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Make sure you have the correct region selected by looking at the tabs below the realm list.
- To sort the list alphabetically, click the Realm Name header at the top of the Realm Selection window. This will make it easier to find your realm by name.
- If a realm is missing from the Realm Selection list, it is probably undergoing temporary maintenance. There are a few ways to confirm this:
- Check the status of your World of Warcraft realm on the Realm Status page.
- Check the community forum for your realm to see if other players are seeing the same issue. You can find the full realm list under the Realms section at the bottom of the World of Warcraft Forum homepage.
- For PTR or Beta realms, you'll want to visit their respective forums.
- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.