Using Activision Blizzard's Intellectual Property
- I'm an artist and I would like to use Blizzard assets for my videos
- I want to report a website that is using Blizzard's copyright
- I have a business and I would like to sell Blizzard branded merchandise
- I want to make Overwatch themed t-shirts for our esports team in school
Blizzard Customer Support cannot assist with copyright and intellectual property related queries.
I want to report someone
If you want to report a person or business for infringing Blizzard's intellectual property please email Blizzard's Hacks team. This includes reports of:
- Private WoW servers
- Websites selling WoW services for real money
- Businesses that are using Blizzard's art or other intellectual property without a license
Please write only in English. You will not receive a direct reply to your email, but our team will investigate the report and is thankful for your help.
If you want to report a person or business for infringing Activision's intellectual property, please contact Activision Support.
I want to ask for a license
If you have a business or you are an artist or developer and you are looking for a license to use Activision Blizzard's intellectual property, please check our Blizzard's Legal Terms and User Generated Content Agreements and Activision's Legal Terms.
If you are a charitable organization please contact email@example.com.